
Our beloved 6 toed cat Goofy had an unfortunate run in with the garage door today.
Because of my hate for animal hair, Goofy lives in the garage. She comes and goes as she pleases and can come in the house when she wants. She is a very good cat and we love her so much!
Today I didn't pay any attention whether she was in or out when I pushed the button to close the garage door. I pushed it and walked into the house. Just seconds later I hear Goofy crying. I ran out into the garage to see what happened, there she was pinned under the garage door. She was in just centimeters from the sensor. I felt so bad! She is doing fine, thank goodness. I'm guessing that I need to put sensors on the outside too!

1 comment:
Poor kitty!! You think if she lives out there, she'd learn better than to get in the way! Are you changing her name to Squishy now? :^>
Post a Comment