Once again Bransen has proved that he is very accident prone! On Saturday he learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. We were so happy! On Monday Grandpa came over to bring a trailer. Well of course we had to show off the new skills. While riding, he turned towards the trailer and bailed off his bike backwards so he wouldn't hit the front of his head. Instead he hir the back of his head. Our road is very rocky and sure enough when I looked at it later, it was bloody and split open. We washed it up, and sent him to the ER, again. When going to the hospital, I often feel like Norm at Cheers!
I have always enjoyed the fact that my accident prone husband works at the hospital, it makes things a little easier that he's right next to medical help, when he needs it! And it also means that we have really good insurance!!!
Bransen is very brave! He didn't even cry! He went in and asked for the Batman Cape, and was ready to be stitched up! I swear that he needs to be in a plastic bubble!
(Batman Cape is when they put your arms down inside a pillow case, so you can't move them or grab at the arms of the doctors and nurses trying to help you.)

3 comments:
Poor Guy!! I did chuckle a little though. At least he doesn't freak out everytime you take him. Now it's just easy right?
Oh my gosh that is so scary! I'm glad that is all that happened to him. It could have been much worse! That is so funny he knows and has a name for the pillowcase. With all boys I'm sure you and I will both have many trips to the ER!:)
Well, it's nice to know that Danny comes by his klutziness honestly. LOL!
Post a Comment