
Ok, so I'm not up for the Mother of the year award...
A few weeks back we went to Lagoon. While we were there I noticed Beau squinting to read some larger letters. I had never seen this before. Beau has never complained about not being able to see things, nor has he had trouble reading. I took him to the eye dr. yesterday and much to my surprise...he is pretty farsighted 20/50.
No idea...I felt like a complete idiot!!! The dr. was wondering how he has managed to keep up with his class, and even be above grade level? The time and energy that he has HAD to use, to just get his eyes to focus is exhausting. Everytime he reads a book, his eyes are running a marathon. The dr. say glasses or contacts...I don't know...20/20 here.
Of course we have no vision plan, who needed one. Don't think that just because you and your spouse have 20/20 that your children will.
I think after my pocket book recovers, I will be making Bransen an appointment also...he often runs into things...like rocks! LOL...I just have to laugh. If I don't, I just might cry. Please let next week be boring!

2 comments:
I forgot to add the day to this title, it was 8/28/08
Cool to find you out here in cyberspace!
:^>Wendy
Post a Comment