

Hello Everyone,
I'm very surprised that Bransen made to 4 years old without stitches. Yes, he's had a concussion and many other things but never stitches.
Beau has managed to stay in one piece for 8 years. Our winning streak has come to an end. (Usually it's Tobias getting stitches...at least 10 sets.)
Bransen was riding his bike down our neighbors driveway, when he hit a rock and flew off his bike landing head first into a very pointy rock. Leaving a deep but little cut in his head. My neighbor boy came running into the house, "Jackie, Jackie....Bransen's bleeding really bad from his head." I thought, Oh great as I calmly grabbed a towel from the kitchen. Yes, I've learned how to stay calm. The neighbor boy was right, blood everywhere! I said,"Yep, we're going to need stitches, off to the hospital we go."
Beau was having a harder time than Bransen was, so I left him with my neighbor. Beau would have freaked out at the hospital!
At the hospital...after a long wait and some numbing cream, he was ready. Those nurses at the hospital are very smart, they made him a Batman cape out of a pillow case. They stuck his arms down in it, behind him. He cried a little bit when they gave him the numbing shot, after that he was just fine. What a brave little Batman. We came home, and off he ran to show off his new battle wound to all of his friends. He's so full of it!
I'm very surprised that Bransen made to 4 years old without stitches. Yes, he's had a concussion and many other things but never stitches.
Beau has managed to stay in one piece for 8 years. Our winning streak has come to an end. (Usually it's Tobias getting stitches...at least 10 sets.)
Bransen was riding his bike down our neighbors driveway, when he hit a rock and flew off his bike landing head first into a very pointy rock. Leaving a deep but little cut in his head. My neighbor boy came running into the house, "Jackie, Jackie....Bransen's bleeding really bad from his head." I thought, Oh great as I calmly grabbed a towel from the kitchen. Yes, I've learned how to stay calm. The neighbor boy was right, blood everywhere! I said,"Yep, we're going to need stitches, off to the hospital we go."
Beau was having a harder time than Bransen was, so I left him with my neighbor. Beau would have freaked out at the hospital!
At the hospital...after a long wait and some numbing cream, he was ready. Those nurses at the hospital are very smart, they made him a Batman cape out of a pillow case. They stuck his arms down in it, behind him. He cried a little bit when they gave him the numbing shot, after that he was just fine. What a brave little Batman. We came home, and off he ran to show off his new battle wound to all of his friends. He's so full of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment