Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books

I love love love to read! I read most of Mary Higgins Clark's book about 11 years ago. It seems like I find one author and just go through all of their books. When I have time that is. For a long time I didn't read because I was busy with the kids. It took me a lot to realize I was losing myself....there wasn't much I did for myself. So I started reading again....forgoing sleep so I could have quiet reading time. These were the first books I read after that.....

Amazing....JK Rowling's Harry Potter....I read the last one first and had to back track so it all made sense. I love her story...it could be a good book.

Twilight Saga....I love Stephanie Meyers....who doesn't. I didn't start reading the books until after Breaking Dawn was released....if I would have been waiting for each book, it would have made me insane! I'm waiting for her to break off from the Twilight Saga and write something new. I think she might wait until after the last movie is out. I'll be waiting...

Now to my favorite....I knew I loved Nicholas Sparks when I watched the movies Message in a Bottle, The Notebook, and A walk to Remember. Those were followed this last year by Nights at Rodanthe, Dear John and The Last Song. I still haven't read any of those books...I'm saving them for last. I've been told that they're different from the movies and that ok. I made a list of his books other than the ones that have been made into movies....and I started reading. So far my favorite has been Lucky One. I'm a sucker for love stories...thanks to Nicholas Sparks.

3 comments:

The Allred's said...

I also enjoy reading Jackie, I have read a couple Nicholes Sparks and got through the first couple Twilight series and wasnt impressed. I must have a different style of what I like to read than everyone else but here is a book I really liked, its by Audrey Niffenegger and its called The time traveler's wife. I have it and lots of others if you ever want to do a book swap I would love to!

LaShelle M said...

wooh twilight! p.s: breaking dawn-290 days

4crazyboys said...

Amber, It's the last 2 Twilight books that are the best! What do you like to read?